From October 1, 2014, new ones will be in circulation meal tickets Ticket Restaurant® valid for 2015.
1. Thermosensitive pictogram that fades when heated
2. Cutlery pictogram
3. Microprint - text Edenred
4. Watermarked paper
6. Numeric code
7. SK identifier covered with metallic paint
8. Edenred logo - visible after passing the place with a coin
9. Curved shapes in 3D format, which are difficult to copy and thus make it difficult to forge
10. The text on the back of the voucher, written in reflective paint, which cannot be copied and is phosphorescent under a UV lamp
11. Serial ID edition number
A. New smaller voucher size: 9,8 x 6,3 cm Important!
B. New voucher color and photo
C. Edenred logo - visible after passing the place with a coin
D. Inscription 2015
E. Inscription 2015
F. Canceled perforation on the voucher
The QR code is used for marketing purposes, we reserve the right to change the content of this QR code during the year, or to use other graphics in its place.
Unused meal vouchers marked with the year 2014 can be returned at any time during their period of validity, however, by 20 January 2015 at the latest.
After their return, we will issue you credit note in the amount of the total nominal value of unused vouchers with a maturity of up to 30 calendar days.
Current meal vouchers marked with the year 2014 are valid until 31 December 2014 and will be accepted for redemption by 20 January 2015.
Current gift vouchers will be accepted for redemption no later than 20 calendar days after their expiration stated on their front page.
If you need to ensure that the operating personnel in your operation are thoroughly informed sample meal vouchers, ask them about us on any branch or order them toll-free at 02 / 50 707 324 or email to email@example.com.
Envelopes with meal vouchers may also contain an information voucher with information on the contents of the envelope. This voucher has no face value and is not payable. For this reason, it will not be accepted from contractual partners for redemption.