Order nowLog in
0800 007 007

What should I do if I want to provide holiday vouchers to my employees through Edenred?

The answer:
  1. Sign a contract with Edenred (contact us on tel .: 02/5070 7223 or via e-mail:
  2. Order Edenred cards.
  3. Send employees access to the Holidaymaker portal, through which they will ask you to contribute to the Edenred recreation card.
  4. Order a credit recharge for Edenred cards.

Need more information? See all questions from the section "I am an employer"

View FAQ
All rights reserved © Edenred Slovakia
linkedin Facebook Pinterest youtube rss Twitter Instagram facebook-Blank rss blank LinkedIn-blank Pinterest youtube Twitter Instagram