Is the employer or employee requesting the PIN to be issued for the card?

The answer:

Only the employer's employer can request the issuance of a PIN code for the employee's card. The application is accompanied by the employee's authorization for this act. We send the employer a renewal code, which the employee will use after calling the Edenred card info line - 02/52 62 77 77. To issue a forgotten PIN code, we recommend that the employee has a card number ready before calling.

Need more information? See all questions from the section "I am an employer"

View FAQ
linkedin Facebook Pinterest youtube rss Twitter Instagram facebook-Blank rss blank LinkedIn-blank Pinterest youtube Twitter Instagram